Green Goddess Dressing
To make a Green Goddess Dressing, experiment with a range of fresh herbs and oils.
My dressing was inspired by Emily Nunn, the American food writer of The Department of Salad, mentioned in an article in The Guardian (18 April 2023).
This dressing goes well with salads, and is also a great marinade for chicken or kebabs.
Here’s my version:
- ¾ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup chopped fresh coriander (or tarragon), parsley, chives, and mint
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 chopped anchovy or a dash of salt.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor bowl and pulse for 1 minute. Or add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together well.
- Decant the mixture into a glass vinegar bottle. I used a recycled balsamic vinegar bottle.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Photographer: Martina Nicolls
MartinaNicollsWebsite I Rainy Day Healing I Martinasblogs I Publications I Facebook I Paris Website I Paris blogs I Animal Website I Flower Website